Rochester Baseball & Softball Clinic
Register Today for a FREE Instructional Clinic!
Baseball and softball players ages 5-14 in your community are invited to attend a FREE instructional clinic on Thursday, June 23, 2022 with experienced staff from Ripken Baseball, courtesy of your Select Chevy Dealers! Special needs participants of all ages are welcome to attend.
The clinic is open to kids of all skill levels – Participation in a league is not required to attend.) Qualified coaching staff will separate participants into age groups and rotate them through stations to learn and enhance essential baseball and softball skills.
Spots are limited so we encourage you to register for this experience right away using the instructions below!
Thursday, June 23, 2022
Rochester Baseball Complex
Fields 2 and 3
2591 Collegeview Road East
Rochester, MN 55904
Check-in: 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM
Clinic Rotations: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Dismissal: 12:00 PM
*Please note if you are unable to get your participant(s) there by the start time of the clinic, we accept late check-ins! Please do not let that hinder your child from participating in this experience!
- Go to chevrolet.com/youthsports
- Click on the gold “Clinic Registration” box
- Select the following name from the drop-down menu: Rochester, then click Go
- Enter the registration password “playball” for free entry into the clinic, and then click “Submit”
- Complete the registration form and download the waiver. In addition to registering before the event, participants are required to bring a signed waiver form to the registration table on the day of the clinic
- Check your email (including your spam) for your registration confirmation